FEEDING Devon Rex KITTENS
* NO RAW Diet
* Fresh clean water is a must.
* Clean Litterbox is a must.
* NO Cows milk or milk products
* HOWEVER, kittens love Kitten milk once a day this is a great time to mix in
Imuquin or L-Lysine supplement
* Remember to keep kittens warm -this will be a very stessful time-
Use Cat Clothes or you can use a sock -
cut out a hole for the head and larger hole for front feet
* Kittens love to play with toys, scratching posts and to climb on cat trees
(Do not buy toys with Ribbons or string that kittens can swallow)
* Devon Rex cats do need baths (use baby shampoo) and their ears cleaned use dry Q-Tips (don't clean too deep you don't want to damage the eardrum) also a good time to clip claws
* Tip for alternate bathing for Devon Rex Kittens: Baby wipes or a damp cloth works great.
*Kittens have small eyelashes to protect the eyes from dirt, use an eye cleaner. If a foreign body is in the eye and is causing eye irritation use a eye ointment like
(Terramycin Ophthalmic Ointment)
* For the first few days keep carrier in same room with food, water and litter box (Fresh Step scoopable). The kitten will come out when comfortable and explore.
Activate Pet Insurance and register microchip within 24 hours
Devon Rex Cat Devon Rex kittens
* For the first few days keep carrier in same room with food, water and litter box . The kitten will come out when comfortable and explore.
*Activate Pet Insurance and register microchip within 24 hours
* Please Pet Proof your home be very careful with cleaning/ other products that are poisonous/ hazardous to animals.